Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WWW Wednesday (3/19)


Today I'm hopping on the WWW Wednesday bus. What is WWW Wednesday? Well I'm glad you asked! It was started over at Should Be Reading, and every Wednesday three questions will be asked:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

Simple. Easy. Something new. Yay!






What are you currently reading? 


So far I can't say I'm all that impressed with this one.. I'm hoping it gets  better or else I can see my first DNF of the year.

What did you recently finish?
This one really was great! Can't wait to post my review on it.

What do you think you'll read next?

The summary to this one sounded promising. It's by a new (to me) author, so I'm hoping it's as intriguing the synopsis led me to believe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...