Friday, March 9, 2012

What's happening on Passion For Pages...

I'll be featuring a guest post from author Alexandrea Weis next week. I'm so excited! I loved her book Broken Wings. If you haven't read my review on it you can find that here

I've been invited to join the book tour for the re-release of Take This Regret by A. L. Jackson. This book is so good that I stayed up most of the night reading and have almost finished it. I'm hooked and I can't wait to do my review for it, which will be posted April 6th.

I've also been told by countless people (and read many reviews) on the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E. L James and have decided to jump on the Fifty train and see for myself what all the fuss is about. I'm starting Fifty Shades of Grey next so watch  for my review on that!

And I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to Lady Krishna for making my new header for the blog. If you haven't checked out her site Journey with Books you definitely should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...